Friday, June 18, 2010

You Are What You Wear

The other day I found myself explaining to a friend why custom suits are better than-off-the rack. I focused on confidence and self-image because those are the biggest reasons for me. As I was talking I thought of a simple but true example. I asked him if he had ever dressed up in school for a class or presentation. He responded, "Yes.." nervously, knowing I was about to open his mind to my opinion. I then asked him if he felt like he performed better and was more attentive when he dressed up. He said "yes." I then told him that the same feelings of a higher standard that he had dressing up in his regular, off-the-rack clothes from his casual clothes, is equivalent to dressing up in custom clothes opposed to off-the-rack clothes. Yes, its that big of a difference!! My father always told me that dress affects your performance, but I didn't believe him until I got into custom suits. Now if I were to wear an off the rack suit, I can imagine my performance being comprable to wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Don't believe me? Check it out and prove it yourself!

I recommend Beckett & Robb, (www.beckettrobb.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment